Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cats

Ugh another day of having random peoples hands touch me, if you ask me, its just gross. What I would do to just have a family, this humane society place is disgusting. Why wont anyone pick me? Is it because I'm fat? I don't try to be, I just like food. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever leave this place. Even if having some little kid screw around with me is better then sitting in this rotting cage. The cats around me are so annoying I mean really, I don’t know why they cant shut up. Ugh, please get me out of this camber of torch er.

4 comments:

  1. I really got a great picture in my head while reading this! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you put a comma instead of a period but otherwise ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. the comma is supposed to be there

    ReplyDelete