Popular Posts

Monday, October 31, 2011

Waking up to alarm clocks over bombs

Here I am waking up to a loud alarm clock, which is much better then waking up to a bomb, which are people from other countries alarm clocks. I’m so lucky I’m not one of them, I’m so lucky I get to wake up knowing I’m safe. People constantly complain about how America’s economy is crashing down and the environment is horrible, when people should realize they are very fortunate to live in a country as free as the United States of America.
Some pros about America related to other countries is, we don’t live under a dictator, we don’t all have to all have the same religion or beliefs, and the biggest one for me, “freedom of speech”. People in other countries don’t have these privileges. Such as in other countries people can go to jail for having different beliefs, as for us in America we can believe whatever we wish. They live under people call dictators, who try to control what they do, and what they believe. We in America are free to think what we want, and are not punished for it. For example in Pakistan people can go to jail for thinking differently from there dictator.
I’m proud to be an American, and always feel free and safe. I never have to live with any worry about what people think of me, or have to be ashamed of whom I am. In America they accept me for me, and don’t expect me to change for them. That includes religion, beliefs, and even looks, but I never have to be concerned, because we don’t live under a dictator, we don’t have people to control us. Were free, and get to wake up to out loud alarm clocks, over exploding bombs in our living room. I now and always will be proud of my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment